Secret Suburb: Things to do and see in St Leonards
The hardest part of writing these pieces – besides each story – is trying to decide which ones to include, exclude or keep reserved for bar room banter. St Leonards was one of those places that hit every mark. Being one of the earlier suburbs across Sydney Harbour there are plenty of historical anecdotes and interesting legends.
Here are some things to see, do and appreciate in St Leonards:
- Learn to paint the masters in 4 hours with Pete Inglis
- Take a eerie Sydney Ghost Tour
- Visit the Mary MacKillop statue at Gore Hill Cemetary
- Check out the indoor skate park at Basement Skate
- Grab a coffee and The Moody Chef
- Say hello to Glenn Clark at In Tune Music
Where is St Leonards
Secret Suburb is published in the Sunday Telegraph, Australia’s biggest selling newspaper, every Sunday. Follow Sunday Telegraph Editor, Mick Carroll on Twitter here. Follow the Sunday Telegraph on Twitter here.