Secret Suburb: Things to do and see in Manly
I admit it. Every time I’ve gone to Manly, it’s usually been with visiting friends or family and yes, we always tend to go straight from the ferry, along the main walk (The Corso) to a restaurant by the water, eat and return. Lovely sure, but for a town that was one of Sydney’s first get-aways, there just had to be more and I wanted to find it.
Read “Secret Suburb: There is more to Manly than just the surf and the sand” in The Sunday Telegraph here.
Things to do, see and appreciate in Manly
- Visit the Manly Penguin Sanctuary.
- Visit the The Manly Art Gallery and Museum.
- Grab a bit to eat at the Manly 16ft Skiff and Sailing Club.
- Check out the CK Market Lane Art Project.
- Take a sketch class with Erin Hill.
Where is Manly?
Secret Suburb is published in the Sunday Telegraph, Australia’s biggest selling newspaper, every Sunday. Follow Sunday Telegraph Editor, Mick Carroll on Twitter here. Follow the Sunday Telegraph on Twitter here.