Secret Suburb: Things to do and see in Campbelltown
Spooky tales s may have some ducking under the covers, but for the residents of Campbelltown there’s one spirit that has the town poised for celebrations. The annual Fisher’s Ghost Festival, appropriately held around Halloween has become a mainstay on the community calendar with parades, contests and even a fun run.
From beer to baked goods, you’ll see plenty of local businesses have a play with the name as well.
Not all the legends and lore in Campbelltown have a spirited story but those you’ll just have to read on to find out about.
Things to see and do in Campbelltown
- Head out for a thrilling night with Sydney Investigation Ghost Tours.
- Check out the clever installations from the community engagement art program at the Campbelltown Arts Centre.
- Enjoy a pint of Fisher’s Ghost Premium Lager, a craft beer made onsite and exclusive to Infusion Bar and Brewery.
- Buy a little white ghost from the local Scouts and wave it at the annual Fisher’s Ghost parade.
- Sign up for one of Secret Supper Club’s monthly dining adventures – a gourmet meal at a mystery location.
- Tuck into a hardy Fisher’s Ghost pie at Stockade Pies.
- Take note of the irises, Mrs. Elizabeth Macquarie’s favourite flower, at the base of a statue built in her honour.
Where is Campbelltown
Secret Suburb is published in the Sunday Telegraph, Australia’s biggest selling newspaper, every Sunday. Follow Sunday Telegraph Editor, Mick Carroll on Twitter here. Follow the Sunday Telegraph on Twitter here.